Tuesday, December 08, 2009
This blog is still relatively alive. When I have the time to sit down and update, it is alive. But this means, I am not very alive cause I am sick! The only time that i get to sit down quietly at home and do stuffs like this is when, I am not feeling well since my schedule is forever packed. Forever.
I am beginning to wonder if i am giving up too much for dance. Family and friends seemed to take the backseat very much often, much more than is humanely allowed. oh, and my doggy. =)
I shall repeat, these 5 months back havent been great at all. I had no time to catch up with friends that I promise to cherish more from the little siesta or fiesta (depends on the way you see it) or my family for that matter. I am living life and doing things that I want to do, leaving no second chances or regrets. But, it turns out to be a lil out of control and very energy sapping. I achieved a sense of satisfaction learning something new (although not exceling, yet.) but it's qutie lonely actually. I hear more about dance politics, WHICH I SERIOUSLY DUN CARE SO PLS DUN TELL ME. i hear about partnership woes, WHICH I ALSO HAVE. i hear about who likes who but the who likes another who, WHICH I DUN WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN. ok, a lil hormones raging now so pardon the caps but they arent typos.
With all the stress coming up and all, I have become very reckless in my decisions. It's easy to give in to temptations and just, do wadever you like. It's reckless and totally brainless, my senses are waking soon and it better be in time.
Till then.
Posted by Jessica at Tuesday, December 08, 2009