height="110">Close to you - Carpenters

Friday, August 21, 2009

mon dieu, j'ai peur. vraiment.
I am still in shock. my dad was admitted into the hospital due to a machinery accident at work just hours before and i was at the hospital. Bone finger broken and tendons need to be reconnected.
I am freaking out and stressed out so much that i need to come back for a while before going back again.. back to collect some clothes for my dad's hospitalisation stay.
I need to just hug someone and cry first before anything else, but there was only my sis and she is younger than me, and i need to play the role of the elder sister. My mum is on her way.
I was looking at my dad and he has aged a lot, and i did not notice until just now when i was looking at his back view. A few strands of white hair covers his head and frames his small lined face.
I have always been a daughter who took everything for granted. family wise or the more, as i know they are always ready to forgive any uncaring acts on my part. It is sobering.
Our family hasnt been the wealthiest and we are just an ordinary middle working class family. My dad works in a manufacturing place which deals with machines and foodstuffs. Happy and contented. I hope and i pray fervently he will recover from this accident. I pray so hard, so hard that God will watch over him for me.
And for those reading this, just read and pray for me. Don't ask, or else i will simply wallow in self pity which isnt something my family nor I need right now. not now. later maybe.
Till then..

Posted by Jessica at Friday, August 21, 2009