height="110">Close to you - Carpenters

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Last week in paris. I may miss this city and definitely the slow walks along the streets and the partying.
Italy is the next stop before home. And I am really looking forward to that. Italy sounds so good after exams and presentations especially. I will be receiving friends from singapore and london today while we slack in Paris and head for Italy later next week.
I usually blog when there is something that is disturbing me, and it is. To set records straight, girls may be emotional but they get it over and done with swift and fast. Guys, contrary to popular belief, are extremely sensitive to the max. So guys, wake up.
I had a very bad experience with emo guys, actually twice with 2 guys that were really close. and guess wad, we arent anymore. It irritates me when I do not know the reason for the emo state. We arent probably apt at being with a person for too long, i guess. Everyone needs their own personal space but there is no need to get all flared up.
Hope everything is fine when i return to sg.

Till then..

Posted by Jessica at Saturday, June 06, 2009