height="110">Close to you - Carpenters

Friday, May 15, 2009

27 more days to home and end of sep. I am seriously surprised at how fast times have passed. Swoosh and i am looking at going home in about a month. I am actually thinking that i may miss this city when i am back in sg.. Many events cloud this sep that i didnt really look at this city as much as i think it deserves.
SEP, is it worth it? I am not really sure.. the travelling is definitely worth it. the studies.. i am guessing my way around wad my professors are saying and they are guessing what i was presenting as i was presenting in english. It was interesting to present in english to a group of french students and my accent tend to turn towards the english channel.. I have the British accent when i want to. Hahaz, it was entertaining to present in english as you can bluff through and give seemingly right answers while the professor will assume you know your stuffs.
Cooking. sad to say, my culinary skills are limited to veges and recently, fish. I do not want to handle raw meat cause they look scary. yea, stupid but i can only eat the cooked ones and not handle the raw ones.
People. I am glad to have met people in this exchange and bond better with people that i knew from before but not close to and realise that i do not have to see some people when i return. oh thank God. It is especially refreshing to have frens to stop over in Paris while they are waiting to take their trains or planes the next day and we can talk and bitch. Ok, mainly bitching. They ask how are things and with a knowing look, i started the torrents of comments. I love seeing the flabbergasted looks on their faces, it's entertaining.
Pleasure to live with a bipolar person. Interesting and if i say it here, i really dun mind anyone seeing it. It is interesting to see someone weaving stories and then live in those stories. My fren calls her a "cooker". Apt. She actually thinks that this guy abhors me.. a guy whom i was very close to last time and quite close now. Oh lovely, weird people abound.
And to going home, i am looking forward to walking through the Singapore customs but come to think of it, i am going back to my fyp and a year of hectic chaos. Gosh, and to make decisions for my path after graduation. Personally i would like to continue my studies and preferably overseas (cause i fell in love with London). We'll see how.
And as for now, mugging and presentations are the priorities amidst looking forward to rome and venice and all.. Come on, I CAN DO IT!
till then..

Posted by Jessica at Friday, May 15, 2009