height="110">Close to you - Carpenters

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What if life in actual fact? Oh, the philosophical part tends to peek out once in a while when I am really really sick of doing anything at all. I am reading my cardiac physiology notes and it says the heart "from just a matter of days following conception until death, the beat goes on".
School is getting mundane (i mean more and more mundane than before) and so if my life. There are times like these when I start to wonder if living like this is living at all, since we probably only get a shot at living only once. There are things that can be done, should be done that I did not try hard enough to.
Ahhh, enough of the life and wad is life? theories. I still need to read my cardiac physiology notes ANYWAY. Might as well get to work now and it starts with "the beat goes on"..
Till then..

Posted by Jessica at Sunday, September 28, 2008