Saturday, May 17, 2008
Looking at photos we took in france. It has been a year and i'm really amazed how time flies. But i guess the school keeps on on our toes so every day is like a routine for a year. How i wish i am going for the immersion this year!
I missed my host family.. although i only spend one month with them. I miss the air in france and the frens in france.
It seemed to be different when we are there. Is it the air? Someone said "the air in france is romantic, so dun trust anything that happens there".. i was laughing my ass off at that. I mean, we tend to be able to play more and relax more.. spend more time tgt than in singapore. In Singapore, we have too many things to keep on our minds that we rarely have time to spend time with frens.. even when we meet for an occasional dinner, i stone.. Hahaz, tres fatigue lei.
Oh wells, in a few months time, France here i come!
Posted by Jessica at Saturday, May 17, 2008