Friday, April 25, 2008
Such an unearthly hour to blog.. but den, i need a break from my calculus. I'm listening to 933 and thinking of.. hahaz, oh wells.. i'm a nocturnal animal tt thinks more at night.
Holidays hols.. i want it to come now! but oh wells, it will come soon with my k box and all.. no pt rah rah-ing now.
I've watched the diving bell and the butterfly. To be locked inside yourself.. how must tt feel? i dunno.. and probably he must regret not saying and not doing a lot of things. How often do we do things and regret them.. or not do something and regret them? We only live once and should just do wad we want.. since it's only once.
I'm crapping again as usual.
But den, it's often tt the feeling of malcontent sets in.. like i'm not doing enough in my life and there's something tt's seriously missing. That feeling gets stronger every year. Somehow i feel that people here are using their educational qualifications to hide all these uneasy feelings.. like a cover for something. And inevitably, i became like that as well.. Wad is tt thing tt's missing? I'm not sure as well.
till then..
Posted by Jessica at Friday, April 25, 2008