height="110">Close to you - Carpenters

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just watched this show and i started thinking.. Is being materialistic wrong? I'm not a materialist (or wadever you call it) unless shopping is being materialistic. The spinster in the show asked her fren "when did your husband start farting in front of you?" I thought this question was ridiculous.. but the fren answered "about 2 years after marriage" The spinster went on to say "we humans have an average lifespan of about 100 years old (fat hope!), and just for the first 2 years of honeymoon period during marriage, we chose love over bread" Hahaz, which means in essence, we should choose financial stability over love. Then her fren said "it's because of the first 2 years of love that i'm able to tolerate my husband's fart for the next 60 years"..
Lol, that spinster didnt have anything to say to that.

Am i crapping? yeah, i think i am.. I got nothing much to write about my life lol except say some weird stuffs that go through my head other than school-related stuffs.. back to the topic of materialistic.

Posted by Jessica at Thursday, March 20, 2008