height="110">Close to you - Carpenters

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm still on that show.. and laughing like mad but wanting to kill the leads in the show as well. This stupid game that everyone loves to play but hate at the same time.. yea, stupid things people do when they tomber amoureuse.. falling in love.
I like things straightforward and simple.. C'est le raison que je ne suis pas bien pour tomber amoureuse. Sometimes i think, only certain people are suitable for such stuffs since they enjoy the thrills of the game.. For me, it's just tiring. And somehow, it's easier to be frens than something more. Frenship tend to last longer than tt lovey sweet relationship (which has a lifespan of 3 months-->honeymoon period).. Doesnt it?
I like a simple life.. It seems to get harder as you get older. Sigh..
Till then..

Posted by Jessica at Wednesday, March 26, 2008