height="110">Close to you - Carpenters

Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm busy mugging. Ok, never sat in front of my computer for 10 hrs for webcasts lectures. This week, I only went kbox and a nice dinner outside.. the rest of the time was in my room with so many chapters to finish. Great.
It's really funny how things can get to you sometimes.. i dun usually cry unless it's family matters or my darling doggy. Hahaz, and to add one more.. anything to do with doggies. I used to be afraid of them when i was young until Whiskey came along.. So adorable! Just now, I was reading this calendar sent by Noah's Ark, a safe sanctuary for dogs and there are some wordings on it.. I almost cried inside the bloody counter. Hahaz, wanted to laugh out loud at the same time for being silly. The dogs and cats are mostly abandoned by their owners and supported in this sanctuary by donations and all. And, i suddenly thought of my doggy.. like the day when it is time for him to go.. grrrr, CHOY! TOUCH WOOD! I want him to live for a v v v v v long time..
Gave him an extra hug and cuddle today when i came back.. Dun wanna take things for granted and regret.. tres triste. I think that's the same with dealing with people i guess. I begin to treasure my family more as they get older and i grew older as well. Regretting not doing this, not doing that.. the feeling must be terrible.
Till then..

Posted by Jessica at Sunday, March 02, 2008