height="110">Close to you - Carpenters

Thursday, October 18, 2007

RETAIL THERAPY ROCKS!
CHEESECAKE WITH BROWNIE CHUNKS ROCKS!
Hahaz, went for retail therapy yesterday.. just spend and spend.. den watched Resident Evil, wad can i say? I expect a less mind-attacking film.. a thriller but not one that kills every few seconds, but it's a gd show nonetheless.
Today? I went to buy a cheesecake with brownie chunks from N.Y.D.C. Holland Village with mich and jian hua.. Den i realised i'm really blur..
I asked the person "How many cheesecakes u have?" instead of "How many types of cheesecakes u have?".. resulting in the person making fun of me by counting the no. of cheesecakes..
The person asked "how many candles do u need?".. and i have to say "oh, 22!".. come on jess, 22 candles!?!?!??!?! The person said "So 2 big and 2 small candles right?".. i wanted to crawl into some hole and hide.. while my frens were laughing..
Jess.. Wake up, LOL!
And, today is the first time i celebrated a fren's b'day with a silent happy b'day song.. cause il est tres embarrassing! Oh wells.. c'est tout!
till then..

Posted by Jessica at Thursday, October 18, 2007