Friday, September 28, 2007
Hahaz, new aircon and new wardrobe.. nice", but, i have to clear out everything in my wardrobe! Really gets on my nerves.. to move my eyes from the computer and clear out the stuffs.. But! Hahaz, there's always a "but!" and it's a nice surprise.
I came across all the happy birthday cards, x'mas cards, photos and sec.4 farewell gifts and cards. Re-reading all the cards and looking at all the photos make one so happy amidst the dust that has accumulated due to well, my laziness",
All the birthday cards date back to when i was 12.. wah, tt seems so so long ago but i was smiling despite the dust.. Reminiscing", Well,should occasionally look through the small things that have accumulated and it gives me a feeling of happiness..
And i especially liked the small date that people include with their names to indicate the date and year that the card was written.. It makes it easier for people to reminisce.. kinda able to go back to that time and year.. understandable? It just makes the card more precious cause it's an antique.. wahahaha, i take that back cause i'm not that old!
Well, it really makes my day while i'm poring over my notes and all..
I realised that I am posting a blog everyday.. reason? I have too much to do until I stone more during the mid sem break.. Make sense? So, when i stone, i think more, talk less, so got more stuffs for a blog post..
Counting down to dec! Those who are coming back faster come back soon! miss you guys.. tan and ashley and the other 2 poor "house mates" of ashley (my lovely gd frens!)
till then",
Posted by Jessica at Friday, September 28, 2007