Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Do we lie? I believe everyone does to an extent.. you may lie but yet convince yourself that a lie can prevent a lot of explanation.. a lot of misunderstandings and as such. Understandable.. cause i seemed to do it more and more.. Sometimes when i say the truth and almost everything to another person, the effects are unexpected. So, the old saying that we knew or learnt when we were kids.. that we shouldnt lie seemed to grate on me these days. I do not have secrets and i do not like to lie.. not even to tell partial truth.. the truth should always be said but it seems like to confess your true feelings about wad u think, about wad has happened and wad is going thru your mind may offend another person unknowingly.. And this is the dilemma that I seemed to find myself in.. I speak truthfully or wad others may say, without thinking, but seriously, i do not hurt others by speaking malice.. but only to speak of wad i feel and wad has happened.. It came to a point that I was watching wad i was saying, my words seemed to be censored for some reason unknown.. i was speaking to my gd fren in riddles in hope she will understand but yet not guessed the whole picture.. Do u get it? Everything i said may just be the start of another series of tiring wadever.. But that was then.. I am slowly getting out of such practice.. learning to be myself again and not to be curbed.. and i will look forward, not look backwards.. I once heard a saying "the future is to be led forward but appreciated backwards" Learning from the past and live your life forwards.. yea, till then.. am i talking sense? i believe i may not be.. but i'm speaking the truth without any restraints at last..
Posted by Jessica at Wednesday, August 22, 2007