Monday, April 30, 2007
blogging again", it seems like I'm in the mood to write nowadays but o wells, here goes..... i'm counting down to the trip I'm looking forward to but before tt, the waitressing job! this is my first waitressing job so should be quite fun! Hahaz, i was reminded by some of my cousins yesterday tt i'm turning 2-0. The big 20! yadayadayada, i know i know...... but didn't think much about reaching 20 when i was 15 or 16, hahaz and before i know it I'm here", It seems like much of the changes took place after 16..... although it was only a few years. I've changed in my mindset, priorities and perspectives but can't help but notice tt people around me have changed more", I still remember I once told someone that i can't stand the ways of the adults, the way they treat people superficially, the way they look at things skeptically, the insistence that you can only trust yourself...... Although i have kept tt in mind, i have slowly changed to another typical adult in these few years. There is less of the naivety that all is well and of cos, the optimistic outlook on life and things..... Well, how's tt? The big realisation before i turn 20! it's sad but it's the truth...... i think everyone else will go through something like tt, struggling between the childlike innocence and the truth reality poses..... and I've chosen the latter..... Well, 2 more days to freedom! till then.....
Posted by Jessica at Monday, April 30, 2007